We understand the importance of human dynamics
As prior CEO of Turtle Wax and interim COO/CFO of GlobalCare Clinical Trials, Steve and the rest of the team knows the importance of not only dealing with the business issues, but also understanding the needs of owners, their families, and long-serving employees.
- The importance of these personal matters is crucial in achieving a successful outcome for all the parties involved in any transaction or assignment.
- We also offer strong C-level management skills and are willing to work with current management in solving challenging situations. We are geographic open.
- References are available from public company C-level management of the Fortune 500 as well as from Bank of America and numerous other funding sources.
Typical Investment Profile:
- Ownership transition, estate planning sale, corporate spin-off or similar profile
- Company revenues $5 million to $50 Million (or more)
- EBITDA of $1.0 million to $15 million
- Distressed situations will be considered
- Consumer branded, packaging and service companies are preferred but we will actively consider other attractive firms where we can add value